The SwedeTech CR125 Motor Mount offers the following features.
- Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy Engine mount
- 7/10th's lb lighter than any other mount we have weighed
- Chassis clamps serrated to minimize slippage
- Adjust the engine from left to right for proper clearance ( approximately 8mm, left to right )
- Engine Mount sits the rear of the engine up to 1" lower than other mounts
- Hardware securing engine to the mount is the proper sizes to match the Honda Cases
- Proper machining from front to back, engine will not be twisted when mounted to a straight frame.
- Proper radius on frame contact point
- Left side of rear engine mount machined to allow for chassis cross tubing weld clearance
- Lightening Holes through out the mount
- Stress Points taken into consideration during the design and machining process
This is only a reference, for some chassis below. Contact your chassis Supplier for proper frame rail sizes.
CRG, GP, Zanardi, Maranello - 32/90
Birel, TonyKart, Kosmic, Intrepid, Italsport - 32/92
To measure frame rail sizes.
Frame Diameter- Outside Diameter of Frame in mm.
Frame Spacing- Center to Center, to most accurately measure this go from the outside of one frame rail to the inside of the other frame rail.