The Sniper KPI Gauge makes it possible to diagnose any irregularities in your frame. This instrument measures KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and chassis squareness in the straightening stage. Allowing for higher accuracy, speed, and convenience due to the application of the lasers.
- Attaches directly to the frame in place of your spindles for the most accurate measurement
- One laser shoots across the front to check for any bends on the front end
- The other laser shoots to the axle in the rear
- This allows you to see if the chassis is bent at the spindle, in the rear, or even twisted in the middle
- Find out if your chassis is straight and where it is bent with this tool.
- The pin that attaches is 22mm. Other sizes can be special ordered.
See Diagram for Instructions and Mounting Images