The Briggs LO206 Engine is a 4 cycle kart racing engine.
Hand-built in Milwaukee, WI. using tooling and dies specifically for racing for unparalleled repeatability.
Factory sealed short-block with ground cam and controlled piston pop-up (reducing compression variance)
Simplified IKF/WKA rule set designed to maintain a stock configuration right down to the factory shipped carburetor jets. This is NOT todays standard Animal rule set.
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod
- Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- High-Silicon Valve Springs
- PVL Digital Ignition System
- Racing Only Intake Port
- Walbro Round – Slide Carburetor
- Dana Fire-Ring Head Gasket (Animal Only)
- Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Federal Mogul Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- Chrome-Faced, Racing Ring Package
- Nitrited Dished Exhaust Valve
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Carbon Steel Crankshaft w/induction hardened crankpin
Note: Clutch, Sprocket, and Engine Mount are sold separately.