My Chron 4 E-Box Extreme
The MyChron4 E-box Extreme is an optional upgrade for the MyChron4 karting guage. It can be connected to GPS, LCU-One Lambda, Data Hub and Data Key.
The E-box provides extra sensors for:
- 2 temperatures in addition to the default one on the gauge
- Wheel Speed (MPH)
- Track mapping with and internal G-sensor
- Extra battery for extended running time
- Data coming through the CAN Bus
- Steering Sensors (to point out under steer/over steer situations)
- Throttle Sensors (to understand where and if you can push more)
- Brake Sensors (to point out possible problems or improve driving technique)
- Power Valve Sensor (provides a accurate indication of the exhaust valve workings)
Includes: 32mb Data Key, CD-ROM with Race Studio 2, & a Wheel Speed Sensor.
Aim has developed a specific Brake Pressure Sensor for EBox Extreme.
- Internal or external power
- 3 already configured analogue inputs
- CAN connection to external expansion module
- Data download and analysis with Race Studio 2 software
In developing the E-Box they leveraged CAN (controller area network) technology from the auto racing world. Simply connect the E-Box to the MyChron4 and the extra functions are instantly enabled.