This premium racing glove features inside seams on the thumb and outside seams on the other four fingers for optimum levels of comfort and feel; the inside seams on the thumb offers excellent levels if feel on the multiple pushbuttons of the steering wheel, while the external seams provide excellent levels of comfort and avoid any pressure points from developing on the hands while driving. This glove is equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. Other neat design touches include an inner palm treated with latex to minimize micro slipping while holding the wheel and a silicon surface for improved flexibility and control. There is also a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track.
• Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit’s control.
• Ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
• Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 new homologation standard.
• Interior is sprayed with latex for improved grip and resistance.
• Extended cuff length in accordance with new FIA homologation standards for maximum protection against fire and heat.
• Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for an improved performance fit to reduce driver fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight.