Hardline Hour Meter
This Surface Mounted Inductive Meter provides what today’s power-sports users need and expect from hour meters and hour tach meters. This hour meter is the most cost effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your kart, motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat, and Generator. Meter displays can be read at all times, with engine off or on. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Includes two (2) trip meter modes (TM1 & TM2) which are re-settable like the trip meter in your car. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. The encapsulated epoxy case is water resistant.
Hour Meter Features:
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Easy Installation – peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Works Any Gas engine -two or four stroke.
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- TM1 & TM2 modes (two resettable trip meters)
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes
- 100% epoxy encapsulated casing resists water
- Includes Log Book
- Warranty one year.
- IP-68 Rating
- Unit measures 2 1/8? length x 1 1/2? wide x 5/8? high.
- Pick-up wire is 14 inches in length can be trimmed or longer wire used if needed.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified