Certified to the new CIK FIA level 2 homologation standards, the K-MX 1 Suit incorporates a light and abrasion-resistant Cordura?? main shell and extensive perforated panels for superb ventilation. With a fully floating arm construction, an extensive rear stretch panel and a reinforced panel on the right arm specially developed for karting, the K-MX 1 is built for performance and protection.
Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 new standard homologation
Constructed for performance
- Lightweight Cordura?? main shell construction is abrasion resistant, durable and comfortable.
- Extensive perforated Cordura?? panels integrated into underarms, seat area, crotch front and sides waist, bottom leg for maximum ventilation. Perforations are heat formed to ensure material strength and integrity.
- Fully floating arm construction for minimal material resistance while driving and maneuverability around shoulders and upper arms.
- Extensive lumbar stretch panel for improved stretch fit in driving position and easier in and out of cockpit.
- Exclusive shoulder epaulette construction derived from Alpinestars Formula 1 race suits.
- Comfortable and breathable, advanced poly-blend toweling lining incorporates poly-mesh inserts which work in conjunction with perforated Cordura?? panels for exceptional levels of ventilation and cooling comfort.
Protection and comfort
- Right elbow is reinforced with strong polymide for excellent abrasion and heat resistance against kart engine.
- Removable poly-foam side torso padding for improved comfort and fit.
- Elastic foot loops secure suit in position without interfering with the foot pedals.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs for snug and soft fit.
- Low profile collar for added convenience and comfort.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Embroidered logo and detailing.