NGK Iridium Spark Plugs (Quantity Discount on orders of 4+)
Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX??
offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for todays high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance.
The HIX model is shorter and can be used in Comer 80's and Comer 50's.
The EIX model is taller and can be used in almost any other kart engine on the market. (CR125, TAG motors, ICC's, etc.)
The number in the spark plug stands for the temperature. You use a hotter plug in cooler conditions and cooler plug in warmer conditions. When you go from a cooler to hotter plug you are leaning out the motor slightly.