The LV (Low Volume) simply put, is designed to reduce the gas volume that inflates the tire, which in turn allows lower initial tire pressure, promoting lower final tire temperatures. The LV series wheels have thinner walls of a larger diameter, improving heat transfer rates and giving more cooling surface area. This extra cooling capacity helps stabilize and regulate temperature and pressure rise, for better and longer tire performance.
- Stainless steel bead screws installed at no extra charge.
- High quality valve stems. Exceeds all CIK (worldwide design standards).
- New magnesium alloy with higher impact strengths
- Designed for easier tire mounting.
- FIA / CIK required lock nuts and instructions included with each individual wheel or two wheel set.
The wheel comes in 5 sizes:
130mm & 132mm fits a 4.6 Front Tire
180mm fits a 6.0 Rear Tire (Junior and or Rain Tires)
212mm & 214mm fits a 7.1 Rear Tire
Note: A pair is 2 wheels.